Thursday, September 20, 2007
Motivational quotes (Humor/Laughter)
Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds. A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing.
Humor is the great thing, the saving thing. The minute it crops up, all our irritation and resentments slip away, and a sunny spirit takes their place.
Humor is an affirmation of dignity, a declaration of man's superiority to all that befalls him. ~Roman Gary
Laughter is an instant vacation.
What soap is to the body, laughter is to the soul.
Remember, men need laughter sometimes more than food.
~Anna Fellows Johnston
A man isn't poor if he can still laugh.
- ► 2008 (40)
- Motivational quotes for the day (Thinking/Thought)...
- Motivational quotes (Humor/Laughter)
- Motivational quotes for the day (Helping)
- Motivational Quotes for the day (Patience)
- Motivational quotes for the day (Happiness)
- Motivational quotes for the day (Self-Discovery)
- Motivational Quotes for the day (Growth)
- ▼ September (7)