Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Motivational Quotes for the day (Effort)


All the so-called "secrets of success" will not work unless you do.
~Author Unknown

God gives every bird its food, but He does not throw it into its nest.
~J.G. Holland

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.
~Thomas Jefferson

Be not afraid of going slowly; be afraid only of standing still.
~Chinese Proverb

Many people think they want things, but they don't really have the strength, the discipline. They are weak. I believe that you get what you want if you want it badly enough.
~Sophia Loren

Success is a ladder you cannot climb with your hands in your pockets.
~American Proverb

Labor disgraces no man; unfortunately, you occasionally find men who disgrace labor.
~Ulysses S. Grant


No comments: